Presentation of Finnish Context (by Päivi Rainò)
- The presentation included the history of Sign Language in Finland, similarities with Swedish Sign Language and recent developments, etc.
Presentation of Swedish Context (by Johanna Mesch)
- The presentation included the introduction and the development of the Swedish Sign Language & Interpreting process. The professionalization process of the interpreters was shared.
Presentation of Turkish Context (by Banu Türkuğur Şahin)
- The presentation included the development of Turkish Sign Language in the education system and the training in Sign Language interpreting. The authorities regarding the education were shared.
- From Finland, Ms. Liisa and Ms. Outi discussed the goals set for R1a and R1b including legislation, services, etc.
- Recommendations for a curriculum for the Deaf were made and the differences in the fields were discussed.